About the Course
This course familiarizes the candidate with the guidelines applicable to the financial and the banking industry in UAE. The qualification focuses on markets and covers key financial principles and products in depth. The qualification also offers an introduction to financial services regulation in the UAE and ensures candidates are provided with an understanding of ethical behavior and acting with integrity. The qualification is a regulatory requirement by the Securities & Commodity Authority for a number of job functions within financial services.
Who should attend?
Professionals who like to obtain a higher understanding of the UAE Rules and Regulations and work in
banking and financial services sectors.
Exam Weighting Per Chapter
- The Regulatory Infrastucture
- Associated Market and Securities Legislation & Practice
- Authorized Persons
- Market Conduct Legislation & Regulation
- Client Protection
Why study for this certificate?
- The qualification is a regulatory requirement by the Securities & Commodity Authority for a number of job functions within financial services in the UAE.
- In CISI’s qualification pathway, it can be taken as a stand-alone certificate or part of one of the CISI’s qualifications.
- Candidates become associated with the rules and regulations of the financial industry in the UAE.