About this program
This qualification will equip the delegates with the knowledge and practical techniques to be able to investigate an operational risk incident, manage operational risk in the long term, model appropriate behaviors to support operational risk management in the workplace, and effectively recommend and contribute to measures to enhace the operational risk culture and operational risk management in the workplace.
Who should attend?
It is suitable for practitioners in Risk, Compliance & Investment Risk Control, including risk controller, risk manager and risk modeller.
- Anti-Money Laundering Officer
- Clearing Officer
- Compliance Officer
- Operational Manager
- Risk Managememnt Officer
- Trading Manager
Exam Weighting per Chapter
- Fundamentals of Business Models & Associated Business Risks in Financial Institutions
- Fundamentals of Financial Risk in Financial Institutions
- Operational Risk in Financial Institutions
- Organizational Considerations in Operational Risk Management
- Management of Operational Risk in Financial Institutions
- The Applications of the Risk Management Process
- Operational Risk: An Investigation
- Regulation of Operational Risk
- Supporting Operational Risk Management in the Workplace
Why study for this certificate?
The Level 4 Certificate in Managing Operational Risk in Financial Institutions is a higher level pathway for risk professionals who may have achieved Operational Risk as part of the Investment Operations Certificate (IOC).