CISI International Certificate in Wealth and Investment Management (ICWIM)
About the Course
Covers the essentials of financial planning, private client asset management, fund management, advisory functions and investment analysis from a global perspective.
The qualification will ensure that you understand the range of assets and investment products that are available in the market and find appropriate solutions to meet the investment, retirement and protection planning needs for your clients.
It is an entry level qualification for international candidates working in private banking and wealth management roles.
Who should attend?
Professionals working or aspiring to work in private banking, financial advisory and wealth management roles.
Exam Weighting Per Chapter
- The Financial Service Industry
- Industry Regulations
- Asset Classes
- Collective Investments
- Fiduciary Relationships
- Investment Analysis
- Investment Management
- Lifetime Financial Provision
Why study for this certificate?
- The qualification is a regulatory requirement by the Securities & Commodity Authority for a number of job functions within financial services.
- First step in the CISI’s global wealth management pathway – Provides a sound foundation to those who wish to further develop their abilities by undertaking CISI’s International Certificate in Advanced Wealth Management.
- It equips one with the best practices to provide financial advice, appropriate solutions for client’s investment, retirement and protection planning.
SCA Mandated Job Functions
- Financial Analyst
- Investment Manager/Investment Chief